IBF Membership: Your Key to Improving Forecasting & Planning Performance
The IBF Advantage:
IBF members include well-known company professionals that span a broad array of business sectors. By joining our organization, you can make certain that your company sets up the right forecasting & planning process and uses the best techniques available. Moreover, you can be sure that your forecasting and demand planning staff has the proper knowledge and skill set for success.
As an IBF member you receive:
- A subscription to the Journal of Business Forecasting, which is primarily written by and geared toward practitioners.
- A subscription to the Supply Chain Forecasting Digest that will keep you abreast within the forecasting & planning industry and also offer details on some of the topics that have been well received and discussed at our recent events
- Our Research Reports which include valuable benchmarking information and provide you with eye opening information on various topics in Business Forecasting and Planning.
- Special discounts on our Books, Conferences, Workshops, Training Seminars, Certification Program, as well as on any new products and services we will offer in the future.
- Access to Journal of Business Forecasting Past Articles (FREE)
- Access to our growing online Knowledge section & Action Templates
Follow this link to download our membership flyer
Click Here for More Details on IBF Membership Benefits
Become an IBF Member
The Price list of IBF Membership:
1 Year IBF Membership (Domestic) $250
1 Year IBF Membership (International) $300
2 Year IBF Membership (Domestic) $475
2 Year IBF Membership (International) $550
1 Year Corporate IBF Membership (Domestic) $1,800.00
1 Year Corporate IBF Membership (International) $2,000.00
2 Year Corporate IBF Membership (Domestic) $3,500.00
2 Year Corporate IBF Membership (International) $3,900.00
*Corporate Membership covers up to a maximum of 8 people.